Wednesday 23 January 2013

Rebar Art: Oh the possibilities...

After making the 14' high tree umbrella and bird feeder for Henry Orchard & Sons, it got us thinking: what other strange and unique designs could be made out of rebar? In its natural state some people may consider rebar 'ugly', however with a little bit of imagination and a good team of master fabricators behind you (just like the ones we have here at Devoran Metals) this versatile material takes on a whole new beauty. Take a look at the examples below which I found! I think my favourite are the chairs...or maybe the coat rack.... or maybe the planter...actually I can't decide, I love them all!!   


Love the idea of painting rebar!! Wonder how our customers would feel if we painted all their orders pink, hmmmm....





These pieces would look great in any garden, not too sure about that huge spider though...Scary!!






If you have any ideas email us at sales@devoran-metals.co.uk for a quotation